Top 10 Books on Top of my Winter TBR!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
 Top 10 11 Books On My Winter TBR

My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday StoriesThe Last Time We Say Goodbye
1. My True Love Gave to Me by Various Authors, Edited by Stephanie Perkins: I've been waiting on the Christmas to get closer before I read this, but since it's getting colder here, I think I'm going to give in to my temptations and just read it! I really can't wait to get through these stories! 

2. The Last Time We Say Good-bye by Cynthia Hand: I am a sucker for emotional stories and I can only imagine that this one will leave me in tears. In other words, perfect for the nights when I'll need something to rewarm me after I become cold and sad from crying all the tears lol 

I Was HereI'll Meet You There
3. I Was here by Gayle Forman: Forman never fails to bring the feels and I know this one should be no different. I can't wait for this one to come out! 

4. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios: I LOVED "Something Real" by er and I NEED to read this one. It's on my DEAR (Drop Everything And Read) shelf for whenever I get a chance, I'm taking it. And this WILL be happening over either Thanksgiving or Christmas break! 

Better Than PerfectWicked (A Wicked Saga, #1)
5. Better Than Perfect by Melissa Kantor: The last book I read by her left me in tears. Like I was BAWLING. I'm hoping (yes I'm cray cray that way) that this one leaves me the same way. 

6. Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout: This is another one on my DEAR shelf. It's Paranormal, New Adult, and by JLA. OF COURSE this one is a priority! 

InspireBreaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)
7. Inspire by Cora Carmack: This is another one that's NA, Paranormal, and by another favorite NA author. I cannot wait to get my hands on this one. 

8. Breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry: Although I'm a little confused by the timing of this book, nonetheless I'm excited for it. I NEED this one in my hands! 

Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)Salt & Stone (Fire & Flood, #2)
9. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: I've heard nothing but amazing things about this book and I can't wait to read it and find out for myself. Plus, the cover is gorgeous! 

10. Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott: I liked the first one and fell for the Pandoras in the story. I can't wait to see how this series ends! I really hope the race ends how I want it to! 


11. Fairest by Marissa Meyer: I'm sure you understand that this is the number one thing on my Winter TBR. This is the book that I am pining the MOST for. As a lover of this series, I cannot wait to find out why Levana is so evil!!! 



What books do you have on your winter TBR?
Plan to read any of these this winter with me? 


Labels: ,