Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
 Top Ten Books I wouldn't mind Santa bringing this year!

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
1. Throne of Glass, Crown of Midnight, and Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas: I told myself I would read this before the end of the year, but I ended up reading The Assassin's Blade instead. But all that did was make me want to start the actual series even more! (Plus the new covers are GORGEOUS!!!)

Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)
2. A SIGNED copy of Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo: I have a signed copy of the first two books in this series and I want to binge read it, but I don't want a plain ol regular copy when I have two signed hardcovers! I need my series to match!

Blank-133x176
3. Winter by Marissa Meyer: Even just a COVER would be nice for this one Santa! I know Fairest is coming out soon, but I cannot wait for this conclusion! I NEEEEEDDDDDDSSSSS IT! 

Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)
4. Breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry: I want this in a hardcover! I just need it in a physical copy to match the rest of my series. I hate having ONE book on my Kindle away from the other ones. 

All the Bright Places
5. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven: I've heard great things about this one! I can't wait to see how it plays with my emotions! 

What You Left Behind
6. What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi: In case you didn't know, I had asked a long time ago to get a book where there was a dude that had a child and how he raised him/her. Verdi was way ahead of me and had one already planned! Now Santa, if you could just find me a way to get me this, I would be in debt to you FOREVER! 

The Devil You Know
7. The Devil You Know by Trish Doller: Everything that Doller has written has been so good! And this one is a thriller, so it seems even more amazing! Santa if you have anyway to any extras, I'd be glad to take it off your hand!

Things We Know by Heart
8. Things we Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby: This sounded kind of weird at first, but then I realized it was by Jessi Kirby and I knew it would be filled with all the feels, so I added it anyways! I can't wait to see all the feels she has for me in this one!

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
9. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: I've been wanting to read this book since I started blogging in 2011! Now I just need to get my hands on a copy and sit down to read it! It sounds super cute! 

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
10. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan: I haven't read a Christmas book before My True Love Gave to Me, so now I'm interested in finding more that have gotten high ratings. I listened to some of this during the summer, but since it was summer time then, I didn't really care to listen to it. Now I want to read it! Santa, send it to me pleaseeeee! 

What books would you want St. Nickolas to out under your tree?!


Labels: