Challenges I'll be participating in during 2015!

Dive Into Diversity Reading Challenge
     One of my resolutions was to read books about people that look more like me. I decided with this challenge, I could read about people that look like me and more! I vowed to read at least 12 diverse books, no matter what way they are diverse.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

preqseqbutton
     The rules on this one are pretty complex, so if you'd like to join, head over that way and see the full length set of directions! In the meantime, I'm vowing to complete 25-50 points and be labeled as an amateur! I'll fill in the points as I go! 

Personal Challenges

Historical Fiction:

     I'm not the biggest fan of historical fiction and I've been trying to get myself to read more of it since last year! Last year I told myself to read two but didn't read any. This year I will challenge myself to read 4 and I will make more of a conscious effort!

1.
2.
3.
4.

TBR Challenge

     This one is already a challenge, but it's more of something I want to do for me, not for points or anything like that. It goes hand in hand with one of my resolutions, so I want to do this one more for that reason. This one will be about books I should've read a long time ago! I want to read 10 books I shoould've put on the read shelf back in 2014 at the very least!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


Epic Reads: The United States of YA!
The United States of YA
(This is their map not mine!)
Last but not least, I want to finish out my state challenge! I started this in about July of 2014 so I want to continue with it. It's not really about seeing how many states I can cram into a year, but seeing how many individual books I read with different places overall! Plus, with my blog being titled Take Me Away, I decided to do my own Reading Across the World with YA! I'm trying to get as many states as I can! (And any countries too!)
AlabamaRebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
Alaska-
Arizona-
Arkansas-
CaliforniaSomething Real by Heather Demetrios
Colorado-
ConnecticutSince You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Delaware-
FloridaWicked Games by Sean Olin
Georgia-
Hawaii- Famous in Love by Rebecca Serle
Idaho-
Illinois-
Indiana-
Iowa- Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff
KansasDorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
Kentucky- Wild by Alex Mallory
Louisiana-
Maine-
Maryland-
Massachusetts-
Michigan-
Minnesota-
Mississippi-
Missouri-
Montana-
Nebraska- The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
NevadaThe Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt
New Hampshire-
New JerseyThe Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel
New Mexico-
New YorkGreat by Sara Benincasa
North Carolina-
North Dakota-
Ohio-
Oklahoma-
Oregon-
PennsylvaniaDon't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Rhode Island-
South Carolina-
South Dakota-
TennesseeOpen Road Summer by Emery Lord
TexasAll Lined Up by Cora Carmack
Utah-
Vermont-
Virginia-
WashingtonThe Taking by Kimberly Derting
West Virginia-
Wisconsin-
Wyoming- Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick

Currently 15/50 
Other countries:
Italy- Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae
Paris- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

Labels: