Follow Friday: Can you read more than one book at a time?

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

do you read more than one book at a time? if so, how? Do you have to read a certain number of pages before going to the next book?
         I tried reading more than one book, but I just can't do it. I tend to get plot lines crossed and it confuses me. If I have to finish reading something by a certain time, I will stop reading the other completely jot down some notes about it, and then start the book I need to finish quickly. Without my notebook I'd be NOTHING.

Labels: ,