TTT: Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Check in With!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Characters I'd like to Check in With!

Things We Know by HeartThe Start of Me and You
1. Colton from Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby: IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK YET, DON'T READ THIS ONE.... After that one scene with the shop near the end, I was scared to DEATH. I'd really love to see how his heart is acting now and if everything between him and Quinn is really going ok now. 

2. Paige and Max from The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord: I want to see what happens when the summer is over and they come back home. I NEED to see them together for a little bit. Just to make sure they're still together and he's still supplying her with cookies lol 

In HonorIsla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)
3. Honor from In Honor by Jessi Kirby: I just want to see how she's dealing with the death of her brother. And if she ever gave Rusty a real chance. Because he really seemed into her in the book. Plus, I want to know what happened after she *SPOILER* finally met the singer she was supposed to be finding throughout the entire book. 

4. EVERYONE from The Anna and the French Kiss series by Stephanie Perkins: We saw what happened to two characters in the last installment to this companion series, but finding out what happened with them only made me more interested in wanting to know about everyone. I need to know what happens now! 

Maybe One DayHow to Love
5. Zoe from Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor: I just want to see how she's doing now. If she's made new friends. Just how her life is going now.

6. Hannah from How to Love by Katie Cotugno: Omg I need to know what happens when this chubby little girl grows up. I need to see how she grows up since she had so many issues with her parents. It would be nice to see that everything worked out and they're a little family now. 

The Summer I Became a NerdMy Life After Now
7. Maddie from The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller: I'd love to see who Maddie is when she's a nerd. Throughout the book she was hiding this part of her life from us, but now I'd like to see how she is when she's not hiding it. When everyone knows she's a nerd and they still love her. 

8. Lucy from My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi: I want to see how Lucy is with the disease. Because there aren't any novels surrounding this topic for teens and I'd like to see how she manages it. Just so teens can see how contacting the disease can come about and also so they could see how much goes into managing it and that it doesn't disappear. 

I'll Meet You ThereHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
9. Josh from I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios: I'd really love to see if his PTSD is getting better. To know if his notebook and writing everything down is helping any. Also, I'd love to see what happens after what he wrote in that letter *SUPER SWOON* lol  

10. Harry and Ginny's kids and Ron and Hermione's Kids from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: I'd love to see what happens to them at Hogwarts. If they like the school. If anyone is mean to them. Basically I need another Harry Potter series :( 


What characters would you check in on? 

Labels: ,