Follow Friday: Deciding what to read next!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Sorry for the late post! Our power was out since 9pm for some strange reason (it wwasn't raining or anything) and it just came back. And of course, that's the time I always draft my FF posts smdh 

 HOW DO YOU decide what books to read?  
        I start by looking at the books I have available and look at their release dates. I then read them when they get about a month or two with in the date so I can post the review as soon as I read it. (That way I don't forget anything.) If I'm all caught up in review books, I read books I should've read a long time ago. The only thing that may cause a "glitch" in my system is if I'm borrowing something or if I only have a certain amount of time to read it. I read fast, but sometimes work and school gets in the way a lot and it gets hard to control sometimes. 

HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHAT TO READ?!

Labels: