Follow Friday: Walk a mile in a character's shoes!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

 if you can step into one character's shoes and be them fora day, who would it be and why? Also, if you want to be creative, what scene? 
        
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)I'll Meet You There
     Hmmmmm this one's a little hard because there's SO MANY I want to pick. I mean this is part of the reason I love reading. I get to "DO" all these things and visit all these places when I know I'd never be able to. But anyways...... For the characters overall that I wish I could be would be Annabeth from The Percy Jackson series. I'd love to be in any scene she was in where her and Percy saved someone because she was just so smart the entire time! I'd also be Harry from the Harry Potter series. I'd love to be in one of the scenes where he's playing Quidditch. Can't lie, that's be bad ass!  But from those that I've recently read that aren't so cliche, I'll go with Skylar from the Hotel California scene. Y'all know contemporary romance is my favorite and you also know that I am a HUGE sap and I HAD to pick a romantic scene lol 


Who's shoes would you walk a mile in? 
What scene would you like to be them in? 

Labels: ,