Friday, August 28, 2015

Follow Friday: Random Quote!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

share a random quote from the book you are currently reading!- suggested by journey through reading  
           "Loyalty is earned, not given."
-Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

I know this isn't the quote everyone was expecting, but I'm only about 200 pages in and I didn't want to flip through the back to avoid any spoilers. Wish I could have given you more! 

What is your quote?
What are you currently reading?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this author! Thank you for sharing & happy reading! :)
    -- New follower!

    Feel free to check out my FF :)
    Silver @Captivated by the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything from Heir of Fire is amazing, that series is epic! Can't wait for Queen of Shadows :D Great quote! new follower via bloglovin' :)

    Sinead @ Less Reality More Books
    http://lessrealitymorebooks.blogspot.ie/2015/08/feature-follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Youth Librarian! Nice to meet you! Are you early in your library school journey or close to the finish line?

    New Follower!

    Kym @ Newbie Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently reading Heir of Fire too! I'm so excited for the next one!

    Old follower via GFC!
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh Great quote I absolutely love this author. New follower on GFC, Bloglovin and Twitter. Here is my #FF
    http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2015/08/feature-follow-friday-3-quotes.html

    ReplyDelete