Tuesday, August 4, 2015

TTT: Top Ten Fairy Tale Retellings I've Read or Want to Read!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   
This week's topic is:
Top 10 Fairy Tale Retellings I've Read or Want to Read! 



 


Image result for hansel and gretel fairy tale gif
3. Hansel and Gretel: Sweetly by Jackson Pearce


5. Peter Pan: (Not sure if this counts as a fairy tale, but Disney did it so close enough hahaha) Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

6. The Snow Queen: Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige (releases 2016 from Bloomsbury)



9. Aladdin: The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury (Releases February 23, 2016) 

10. Snow White: Winter  by Marissa Meyer (Releases November 10, 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Love love love LOVE your post!!! And how awesome was Tiger Lily! I believe it counts as a fairy tale. I think we just tend to associate fairy tales with princesses so much, we forget about all the other fairy tales out there! Great picks! See many favorites in here!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you formatted this. I really need to read retellings of The Little Mermaid and Alice in Wonderland. Not sure I've read any of those.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!! Love all these pics and the gifs too!!!!
    ❤️Britt @ please feed the bookworm

    ReplyDelete