Follow Friday: Flashback Friday Edition!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

what books are you most excited for in 2016?  
     Since I missed this question last week, I went ahead and answered it this week! Mainly because I want everyone to see the awesome that I'm desperately waiting on lol So, I'm waiting on:

The Unexpected EverythingWhen We Collided
Heartless

The Unexpected Everything  by Morgan Matson
When We Collided by Emery Lord
Heartless by Marissa Meyer

     As y'all know I'm a huge fan of contemps, and these are the ones I'm most anticipating. Matson's is due out May 3rd and Lord's is out April 5th. Then of course there's Marissa Meyer's books. It's not a contemp, but as a HUGE fan (and unashamed book pusher) of her Lunar Chronicles series, I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. This one is out November 8th. (Which I'm looking at as a birthday present because my bday is November 2nd lol) 

What books are you most anticipating for 2016? 
Will you be waiting on these as desperately as me? 

Labels: