TTT: Top 2015 Releases I Meant to Read But Didn't!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top 10 2015 Releases I Meant to Read But Didn't!


The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)The Summer of Chasing Mermaids

1. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows: And I'm kinda glad I didn't. Apparently there's such a wicked ending that there is an entire support group and people are begging for the sequel. I think I'm gonna wait until I have the sequel in my hands to read it lolol 

2. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler: When I got this one I had just went to RT in Dallas and I got so many different books... And this one had arrived at my house but I left before I got it. I started reading it when I got back, but I never got around to finishing it. I NEED to though. I mean there's only a GORGEOUS POC on the front. (And I may sound creepy, but he's kinda cute too hahaha) 

Slasher Girls & Monster BoysThe Revenge Playbook

3. Slasher Girls and Monster Boys by Various Authors: I had been waiting on this forever so I pre-ordered it. And then when it for there I said I would wait until Halloween to read it. Closer to Halloween I said I would read it and put it on my nightstand.... Where unfortunately it still sits smdh

4. The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen: I had been wanting something light and fluffy and funny... And then when this came out I put it on hold from my library and checked it out. And then I returned it without reading it *cries* 

P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)Blood and Salt (Blood and Salt, #1)

5. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han: I'm not sure how I didn't actually read this one. It was on my TBR pile for FOREVER. But then when it was finally released, I just never got to it :( 

6. Blood & Salt by Kim Liggett: This is the fault of my classes. I had them all loaded up and ready to go... And then I freaking got behind because of school. But now I plan to read this coming soon. Because there is mention of Romeo and Juliet as well as some super creepy elements that I need lol 

The Weight of FeathersThis Monstrous Thing

7. The Weight of Feathers by Anna Marie McLemore: I bought this and had it on my nightstand too. But it came out in September when I was one swamped with school  and two when so many other books came out and it just got lost in the hustle and bustle of my life. 

8. This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee: Anything with a retelling you can bet I've added it to my TBR. But unfortunately I had this one as an e-ARC, but then my freaking Nook died. By the time I was able to get another one it was expired. But I WILL be reading it. It sounds amazing! 

None of the AboveA Darker Shade of Magic (A Darker Shade of Magic, #1)

9. None of the Above by I.W. Grerorio: I really don't have an answer as to why I didn't read this one yet. It was all over my Most Anticipated list and my diversity list and all, but for some reason I just never got to it. Maybe because I wanted to wait to get it at RT, but when I got there all she had left was buttons :( Whatever the case may be, I WILL be reading it this year. I have already gotten it from the library and now I'm just waiting to read it. 

10. A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab: I LOVED The Archived and ended up adding all her books that were out or coming out. But then when this one was finally out, I just could never get my hands on it. The wait list was long (which it still is) and the further it got from release date, the I can't find it in bookstores :(


Labels: