Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week's topic is:
Top 8 Bookish People You Should Follow on Instagram and Twitter!
1. Lisa from Lost in Lit: She's pretty awesome and her pictures are always GORGEOUS. She has a co-blogger named Becca who is equally as awesome!
2. Jamie from The Perpetual Page-Turner: If her Twitter doesn't win you over you should also check out her Snapchat! OMG it's hilarious! I watched her "story" of her and her dog while she was trying to do a face swap with him!
3. Isalys from Book Soulmates: She started the Monthly Challlenges for Bookstagrammers (well that I know of!) and she does AWESOME bookstagrams herself! I love looking at her awesome photos!
4. Gillian from Writer of Wrongs: I LOVE her Twitter and her Instagram. Plus it helps that shes hilarious and an honest to goodness fangirl like myself!
5. Dahlia, an author, a blogger, and a copy editor: She has the best recs for Diverse fiction and I love seeing everything she comes up with. Also, I think she's pretty awesome for spreading the news about diversity in all kinds of ways!
6. Samantha from A History of Books Blog: Believe it or not I met her through the Christmas #TBTBSanta that #2 throws every year! She was my person and it turns out she's more awesome than I thought! (I mean I knew she was awesome, but seriously, she's AWESOME lol)
7. Brittany from Book Addicts Guide: As a fellow lover of beer, candles, and the Lunar Chronicles, I can honestly say I would take any recs from her! We basically like all the same things! Also, I just really love seeing her TLC collection! Mine is big, but not like hers!
8. Margo and Epic Reads: Not sure if this one counts since they're "big timers" to us, but I added them both anyways. I'm not sure you can have a post like this and NOT include them.
9. Ursula from Ursula_Uriarte: I LOVE her photos! They are always so pretty and filled with awesome knick-knacks and candles and super cool things! Plus she has pretty cool socks too lol
That's all I can think of right now! I'm sure I'll add another one later!
What do you think?
Do we share anyone on this list?