Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week's topic is:
Top 10 Websites I Love That Aren't About Books
1. Twitter: Although I DO make it about books because I only talk about books and the blog.
2. Blogger: Same. I run a book blog lmao
3. The Knot: I'm TRYING desperately to plan a wedding so this website has become my best friend!
4. Google: If I don't know something, I'm convinced Google does. It's my best friend and I'm convinced she knows everything.
5. Son of Citation Machines: I KNOW as a graduate student I should be writing my own citations, but do you know how unbelievabilbly long that takes?! I'd rather let someone else do it and say OH WELL it's done. Plus, they're right about 90% of the time so that's good enough for me lmao
6. Blackboard: Ughhhh the past two years I have spent WAYYYY too much time on this freaking website. I'll be glad when I'm done and don't have to log back on there anymore lol
7. TLA jobline: Now that I'm only 12 hours away from graduating (!!!!) I have been looking on this site and applying for anything that comes up in my area NON-STOP. Hopefully I can make something shake really soon!
8. Gmail: I spend wayyyyy too much time here. But see the way my e-mail is set up, I don't have a choice. There is just way too much to keep track of and using my email to do it makes the most sense!
9. Untappd: I spend way too much time looking for different craft beers to try. I always seem to fall down a rabbit hole when I get on there...
10. Yelp: Me and the fiance are FOREVER trying to find some new things to do. He doesn't like being stuck in the house all the time so we always try to find something exciting via Yelp.
What about you?