Class Act: Web Institute and Ideas for my Graduation Cap!


     Today the blog is gonna be pretty quiet because I'll be in class from 8-5! (Class on a Saturday?! YUCK!)  I'm currently in Denton, Tx for Day 2 at my last Web Institute for UNT! (Wa-hoo!!!!) In other words, I'm looking at two more classes and my End of Program test... AND THEN I WILL BE A REAL LIBRARIAN! 
     So because graduation is coming quickly, (actually December needs to come faster, but I digress) I've decided I need to start looking at how I want to decorate my graduation cap. My mom says as a Master's student I shouldn't, but I didn't get to as undergrad. I ran out of time before I decided what I wanted to do lol So, she said ok, but it has to be something to do with my major, Youth Services. Which really, is exactly what I was going to do. So, what do y'all think I should do? Here are some ideas I found on Pinterest!: 

12 Clever DIY Grad Caps to Rock for Your Graduation via Brit + CoHILARIOUS Harry Potter graduation cap decoration ideas: My graduation cap! 2015:
These ideas do not belong to me. I found these ideas on Pinterest and want to maybe use these ideas.

     Gorgeous right?! Ugh I wish I had these skills. I'm gonna have to get someone to do it for me lol What do y'all think I should do? What book do y'all think I should use? I want to use Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and all my favorite YA reads! How do I narrow it down? Ughhhh someone help me! lmao 

But anyways, come back for your regularly scheduled program tomorrow! I'll have my StS and Weekly Wrap-Up ready to go!

Also, randomly, here's a look at my Snapchat from yesterday lol

(This was taken yesterday.)

So what do y'all think I should use on my cap?
Should I even decorate it?



     

Labels: