Follow Friday: Website Lurking!



Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

5 Websites you love to lurk around that are not shopping sites 
        
     Not sure if social media counts, but that's mostly all mine are... I'm a such a sucker for all of these:

1. Instagram: So much so that I have two. One for everyday life, and one as my bookish one. And I use them both faithfully. 

2. Snapchat: I don't really use mine that much, but I do look at other people's snaps all day lolol I guess that's the definition of lurking in action haha

3. HTML coding sites:  Wait! Hear me out! I'm obsessed with trying to learn this stuff so I can make my blog bigger and better than what it is. I haven't had much time since I'm in school and still learning it, but once graduation comes, I will do a revamp on the blog and make it brand new again. 

4. Blackboard and any other UNT websites: I am a huge lurker when it comes times for grades to drop. I will sit there on the page and just come back every so often to refresh it. 

5. Twitter: Tweetdeck is the reason why. It updates so quickly and it helps me to stay on top of updates in columns that I'm most interested in. Right now I can't get enough of the #queerselflove (ally) and #booksfortrade. (Can you tell what my interests are?!)

What about you? 

Labels: