Follow Friday: Wishful thinking!!!



Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

name one or more stand-alone books you wish were a series! 
        
     This question is fairly easy because I just did a Top 10 Tuesday post about this. Well kind of... The TTT list was about characters I'd love to see 10 years from now. I guess basically that's kind of the same thing... In a way since I'm basically saying I'd love to see what they're doing now lol 
 But anyways, here's mine!

1. George: I want to see if things changed for her after she finally shows everyone who she really is. 
2. Damage Done: *SPOILER ALERT* I'd love to see another mystery unfold. I mean let's be real. That ending was basically saying "I'm out to do something again." 
3. Things We Know By Heart: I LOVED this book and I'd love to see how more of the facts about the heart line up with what happens in that chapter ad more about Colton and how his new heart is treating him. 

What about you?!

Labels: