Follow Friday: Do You DNF?



Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

what is your take on DNF-ing books? do you review them? choose not to review them? 
        
          I highly believe in DNF-ing. I usually give books until about page 50. And then if I'm still on the fence I give it to about page 75-100. But if by then I'm still not fully invested I do DNF it. And then when I get to reviewing it, I say what I don't like, but at the end I also throw something along the lines of "even though this wasn't for me, it might be for someone else." Even if I'm not happy with something, that doesn't mean it won't make someone else happy. 

So do YOU DNF? 
Tell me in the comments!

Labels: