READy to Talk: DC's new trailer and the Excruciating Wait Until the Movies Come Out!!!

 
     Today's post will be not traditionally bookish, but more of the comic book nature. And with that being said, I'm pretty sure you all know 100% what I'm about to comment on.... Anyone else see the amazeballs Wonder Woman and Justice League trailers that were released at #SDCC (Comic Con) this weekend?! I watched the Wonder Woman one AT LEAST 10 times. If you didn't know, I'm a Wonder Woman collector (have been for years) and I have been waiting on this movie to finally happen! And based on the trailer, they have done a bad ass job and I cannot wait to finally see it! 


  1. This is a SMALL part of my collection lol Probably only about 1/8th of it lolol 


So, if you missed the trailers, here they are! 
(Plus, Aquaman in Justice League LOOKS BAD ASS OMG!)

Here is the Justice League one! 

(I do not own any rights, just sharing the original that was on YouTube!)


Here is the Wonder Woman one! 

(I do not own any rights, just sharing the original that was on YouTube!)

So, what do we think?
Anyone else just as blown away as me?!

Labels: