Sweet Seduction by M. Andrews

Kindle copy
Release Date: July 22, 2016
Published by: Self Published
Read from: July 23-24, 2016
Sticky Sweet series, #2
Source: Bought (Only .99 at the time of purchase! Go grab it!)
For fans of: Insta-love, Short stories, Contemp Romance, Adult, Swoony, Sexy, HAWT, Take Me Away After Dark


     My name is Lexi Bennett and I have a new obsession. I've spent my life consumed with being the good daughter, the straight A student, the loyal friend, and being the youngest chef to own her own restaurant in the country. I've worked my ass off to get everything I ever wanted, so why am I so willing to throw it all away for a man I spent one hot night with.
     Jax, the lead singer of Waking the Fallen, is tattooed sex on two legs and everything my mother warned me about. Which is why that night at the Blue Whiskey Club, I should have listened to my head and steered clear of Jax, but the mix of whiskey with his dark gruff voice, and those fucking dimples. The dimples that erupted on his cheeks every time he smiled down at me from the stage, made me lose my mind and drop my panties. He has awoken a side of myself I'd spent years trying to keep hidden. Now the beast is out of her cage and she wants more. The only problem is I don't know how to find him.

BETWEEN THE COVERS!

*"This book is part of the adult contemporary romance genre! It is more mature than both YA and MG. I have featured it in Between the Covers as a way to feature the few Adult and New Adult titles I am beginning to read!"  This book will contain strong language and explicit sexual scenes. Intended for adults 18 and up!  

*MY THOUGHTS*

     When I first started reading this series, I was in a reading slump like no other. I planned on just reading it to help me with the slump. But then I became obsessed with Cupcake. And now I'm just as obsessed with this book too.
     Lexi and Jax met in a dark nightclub. She was in the crowd and he was working the crowd. And since then, it was magic. It had been a while since either one of them had been involved with someone, one by choice, the other not so much. But finally, they get together and it turns into way more than either of them expected. 
     I really liked the first in this series Cupcake, but I still liked this one better. Maybe because this one had more of a plot. The other was about one thing and it was such a short book, it kind of seemed like it wasn't about much. But this one had a plot and was still about the one thing lol It made the story so much more interesting.
     The only thing I didn't like about it was the length! It was so short! She also has books that are a bit longer, so I've been trying to figure out if maybe this series was an accident when she started writing it or what. Whatever the case may be, I like the series regardless of the length and I can't wait to see what else Andrews has up her sleeves. 
     As for the romance, it was a bit insta-lovely, but I chalk that up to the book being so short. But regardless of how short it was, they were still explosive together. I loved their interactions and I loved how Lexi melted Jax. Exactly the way a relationship is supposed to happen. I also especially loved the ending. Super cute! I wish I had seen what happened with Pippa and Greyson tho. Hopefully there's another book that features them two as well. 
     In short, this book was a quick read that had me fanning myself as I read it. It solidified my love for Andrews and made me realize I will read anything she writes, no matter if its 150 pages or 1500 pages. (Buutttt I mean if the 1500 pages is even possible I will be your BETA reader I'm just saying lolol) 
Overall, I give this

Labels: