TTT: Top 10 Books Set Outside the US!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books Set Outside the US!

The Loose Ends ListThe Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath & the Dawn, #2)

1. The Loose Ends List by Carrie Firestone: This one was set in some pretty sick places! So many of them I wish I could totally visit in real life! 

2. The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh: This one was set in the Middle East. LOVE their culture and loved this book!

With MaliceRebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, #1)

3. With Malice by Eileen Cook: I wasn't sure this one would count since the MC is actually back in the US, but the "real story" was set in Italy!

4. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton: Another one set in the Middle East! And with the added shooting, magic, and more, this one was a winner for me too!

Blackhearts (Blackhearts, #1)Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

5. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman: I loved this book. It was set in Englad AND there was a character named Patience! (Even if I didn't like her very much lmao) FINALLY! (+10 points if you know why that's important to me lol)

6. Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter by Marissa Meyer: I only put Cinder, but it's really all of them. Cinder was set in "New" Beijing, Scarlet was set in France, Cress in the Sahara, and Winter on the moon. Everyone in this series was so diverse and I loved it. 

Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)

7. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff: This book is set in space and it is so good! I loved the plot and the story, but the format was just a bit too much for me. Trying a re-read in audio soon! 

8. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: I LOVED this book! It was the reason I started reading contemporary romance! Before this book I wouldn't read anything that didn't have a paranormal aspect! This book may also be the reason I want to go to Paris one day!

Wish You Were Italian (If Only . . ., #2)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

9. Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae: ALL THE GELATO YOU CAN EAT! Such a cute fun book that reminded me why I have always wanted to visit Italy!

10. The Harry Potter series: J.K. Rowling said this was set in Scotland, so I'm just gonna say that! Wherever Hogwarts is that's where I want to be really lol 

Those are all the ones I've read! 
I almost included the ones set in fantasies, but I'm not sure those count lolol 
Any made it to your list that I should definitely read?


Labels: