Stacking the Shelves #186 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!



This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:
The Beast Is an Animal

The Beast is an Animal by Peternelle van Arsdale

I received this one a while ago via Edelweiss, but I think with that stupid class I had I forgot to add it. But here it is and Lawd I cannot wait to read this book. I've alreeady downloaded it to my Kindle to take a peek, but I haven't justified reading it yet lol 

From the publisher:


This is the paperback version and I'm super excited because I like this one better than the HC. Also, this book sounds right up my alley. Hard hitting contemp! Can't wait to read it! Thank you so much St. Martin's Press for the unexpected book mail!  


Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 08/13/16: Stacking the Shelves #185! & Catching up from Summer '16!
Monday 08/15/16: P.S. I Like You by Kasie West (3 Stars) 
Tuesday 08/16/16: Top 10 Books with a Summertime Setting! 
Wednesday 08/17/16: Waiting on WednesdaySpindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer
Thursday 08/18/2016: Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
Friday 08/19/16: Follow Friday: Favorite Opening Scenes! 
Saturday 08/20/16:  100 Days by Nicole McInnes

What went on at your blog this week?



Labels: ,