Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books that have Been on my TBR Since I Started Blogging that I STILL Haven't Read...
Since I've been blogging for about 6 years, this will have a bunch of really old titles on here!
1. Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey: This one is the most dumb because it's set in my hometown of Galveston, Tx, I've met the author, AND she signed it for me. I also own the sequel. I really want to get to this one day, but I feel like it'll be forever until I get there.
2. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows: This one wasn't before I started blogging (I was already blogging, but back then I was only reading adult books, so I'll go with anything published in 2010 to 2012) but definitely one I still want to read. The cover is gorgeous and I heard there's a masquerade!
3. If I Die by Rachel Vincent: I started this series after I started blogging, but I stopped at number 5. I said I would go back (because apparently this is when it gets interesting with a teacher that is an incubus....
4. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh: I have had this on my shelves since it's release. My mom actually bought it because she LOVES Edgar Allan Poe. She gave it to me and assumed I would read it and give it back to her. I haven't done either of those things lmao
5. Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz: I bought this one because it's about witches. And I had heard great things about it before it's release. But then when it was released, I sttarted hearing so many bad things that I kept pushing it back to the bottom of my TBR pile. It wasn't something I cared about anymore. But then when I was looking at this and trying to pick my 10, I realized this book still has a bit of a spell on me.
6. But I Love Him by Amanda Grace: When I first started blogging, I was in a paranormal romance phase. All I wanted to read was something that featured a vampire or something. And then I was introduced into hard hitting contemporary romance books. And this is one I fell head over heels for in the synopsis but never got around the reading.
7. Hate List by Jennifer Brown: EVERY YEAR I SAY I'M GOING TO READ THIS BOOK. And every year I don't do it. It sounds like such a good one and a tear jerker, but I just never get to it. I'm sure I could read it in one day, but I think I'm scared of the entire box of tissues, puffy eyes, and crying headache that will come with reading it.
8. Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen: I keep telling myself I will have a summer to read ALL THE DESSEN BOOKS. But then last summer I found out my library doesn't have them all on audio. This sucked because I try to listen to back-list on audio and still read my regular books. But now I just keep pushing them back because they don't have them :/ (I put the picture of Keeping the Moon because that's the one I stopped on. I'm trying to go in order since they are companions, so I read This Summer and Someone Like You!)
9. Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore: Another book with witches that I said I would read and just kept putting off. Once I even checked it out from the library... And I have no idea why I didn't read it smh. I still want to tho as it's set in Texas and the author is (or was at one point) a Texan!
10. Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson: I heard so many things about this one, but after it's release I couldn't find it anywhere. Then I heard it was released in the UK and not here and it made me so sad. Until this day I've kept it on my shelf to order it in from somewhere to read it (because it's gotten nothing but 5 stars) and hopefully one day I will get to it!
Any on here that you want to read too?
Any on here that you HAVE read and think I should make a priority?