Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week's topic is:
Top 10 Most Vile Villains
1. Queen Levana- From the Lunar Chronicles series. She was too smart for her own good.
2. Dolores Umbridge- From Harry Potter. I mean come on she was just annoying. And she made you write things that seeped into your skin.
3. Bellatrix LeStrange- From Harry Potter. Her laugh and leering voice creeps me out every time.
4. the King of Adarlan- From Throne of Glass. Do I need to explain this? This man is cray cray.
5. Queen Irina- From The Shadow Queen. I wanted to do this one for a long time because she is often times over looked. But she shouldn't be. She is definitely crazy.
6. The Unknown Person- From Exit, Pursued by a Bear. That person that did this and put her through this was literally a disgusting human being. (Well character.... Well you know what I mean.)
7. Ares- From the Percy Jackson series. That last scene he's in in the first book scared me. I know it's an MG book, but still I was really scared for Percy lol
8. Almost everyone in The Fixer series- I won't be specific to avoid spoilers, but just know you can't trust ANYONE.
9. That ONE person in Everything, Everything- Everyone saw the twist coming, but I'm still upset that it even happened. They basically stopped her entire life!
10. Voldemort- Idk why I didn't put this with the rest of the HP ones, but still. He will always be one of my favorite villains. But to be honest, I think Umbridge and her fake I'm saving the world was a bit more scary....
So, there's some of my favorite villains!
Do we have any favorites in common?
Who are some I don't have on my list that you've loved?