Top 10 Books Books I've Recently Added to my TBR!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books Books I've Recently Added to my TBR! 

Done Dirt CheapAlex and Eliza: A Love Story


1. Done Dirt Cheap by Sarah Nicole Lemon: I heard this made a different author cry and now I can't stop thinking about it! I need it! 

2. Alex & Eliza by Melissa de la Cruz: I'm not a huge fan of history, so this craze over the musical ... yeah I wasn't a part of it. But I still think it would be cool to find out more about it through YA! 

The Secret History of UsIron Cast
3. The Secret History of Us by Jessi Kirby: Does this one even count? I mean because I'm always excited for ANYTHING that Jessi Kirby writes lol I'd be this excited to read her grocery list haha

4. Iron Cast by Destiny Soria: I had heard of this one and I wasn't really into it because historical fiction isn't my thing, buttttt then the reviews started coming in and I couldn't help it. I added it to my TBR and now I NEED it. 

Dividing EdenOne of Us Is Lying

5. Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau: Ummmm royal siblings competing for a crown?! Yes please. 

6. One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus: This thriller has me written all over it. Everything I LOVEEEE in a thriller!

Eliza and Her MonstersBlank 133x176

7. Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia: I really loved her first book. And this one with all the illustrations and extras sounds amazing as well! 

8. Throwing my Life Away by Liz Czukas: Another one that I'm not sure counts. I'd read her grocery list too. And now I will be reading this one super soon. Like on Thanksgiving break so I don't have any interruptions! 

AllegedlyChanges in Latitudes

9. Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson: Man the synopsis of this alone broke my heart, so I can only imagine what the real book will do. 

10. Changes in Latitude by Jen Malone:  All I had to read was "A "road" trip romance that takes place at sea!" And I was ready to read it lol I need this book YESTERDAY. 

What about you?!

Labels: