Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books I WISH were movies!
Yes I went with a cop-out because I'm not a movie person. I only read and watch movies based on books unless my husband tells me let's go to the movies. Smh I'm such a nerd!
HOLLYWOOD, LISTEN UP!
1. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer: Can you imagine the special effects? They would be absolutely amazing. Also, can't you just imagine seeing a Thorne in person lmao And then it would be cool to see how they made Wolf too! Ugh I need this movie lol
2. Shutter by Courtney Alameda: I'm not a huge fan of science, but I do like pictures. I think this would pretty cool to see the way they do all the effects and the ghosts and stuff.
3. As I Descended by Robin Talley: I REALLY loved this book. I think this would be AWESOME to see the way they did all the paranormal happenings.
4. The Replacement Crush by Lisa Brown Roberts: This would be a super cute rom-com. Plus, I need to see a real life, hot, nerdy, Dallas.
5. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab: HELLO I AM HERE FOR ALL THE MONSTERS. I loved the imagery in this book and I would love to see the way they made the monsters look. Especially with the skin marks and all.
6. With Malice by Eileen Cook: Now this one would be pretty awesome to see too. I'd love to see Italy and all the different places they've been. But I'd need a bad ass actress to play the main character... For reasons.....
7. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: Ok, let's be real... Everything in this book would be interesting to see how Hollywood would make it. And of course they'd have to keep going with the series because this would be an automatic #1 Blockbuster. (Do they even call them that anymore?)
8. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson: I found this book to be so real and I can see a movie of it being the same way. And being honest, I just really love the romance in this one ok lol
9. The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes: This would be a pretty awesome movie. Because the book itself is good.
10. The Lifeboat Clique by Kathy Parks: I cannot deal with how funny and sarcastic and unique this book was. I think it would be great to see it on the big screen!