Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week's topic is:
Once I did one of my all time favorite TTT freebies with my favorite kids in YA. I've been wanting to do another like it, but I went with a little something different this time. This time I chose:
My Favorite Pets in YA/MG!
1. Hedwig: He was such an amazing owl and he was the absolue perfect pet for Harry as well. If I had an owl, I would hope he was something like Hedwig!
2. Fleetfoot: I love this freeaking dog lol I was terrified for her a couple times, but she was still a really great dog!
3. Voldemort: If you've read this, you know that this is a snake and not the super evil man who likes to hang out in weird places lol
4. Abraxos: At first I didn't really care for Manon, but I've always liked her pet. Abraxos is cool and definitely looks out for Manon. Everything that a pet shoud do. (Don't tell Abraxos I said pet either. I'm almost positive he doesn't like it lol)
5. Birdie: Y'all know about that ONE scene where everyone was terrified for him? If not, you should read it and tell me if you cry. So that way I don't feel so alone haha Because I definitely did!
6. Chickadee: Kenneally that entire bit about the little chick flapping his wings a everything and then attacking everyone was enough for me to laugh out loud and then get strange looks from other people. Best visual ever.
7. Allegro: Ok, there's really nothing to say here besides the fact that I love her name! She wasn't around long, but she was still a really awesome cat!
8. Frimplepants: Besides the cool name lol The fact that she goes undercover like her master is pretty awesome as well lol
9. Blaze: He's also a horse, but has a pretty sad backstory. It's a pretty sad story for him, but I can tell he was a really great horse!
10. Bugs: I have to be honest, I don't think I've ever read in a story about one of the pets peeing on one of the potential love interests, but omg it was hilarious haha If you haven't read this, please do, if not just for that one part lol
What about you?
Who are your favorite pets in YA/MG?