Beauty & the Beast (Live Action Movie!)





PG, 129 minutes
Release Date: March 17, 2017

  An adaptation of the Disney fairy tale about a monstrous-looking prince and a young woman who fall in love. (From IMDb)

*MY THOUGHTS*

     I have to say I enjoyed thid more than the Cinderella live action remake. I'm not sure if it's because this is my favorite childhood Disney movie, but whatever the case may be, I was super happy I was able to see this in my lifetime. 
     I loved that it was the same plot, but there was still some originality to it. Original songs and they didn't do the movie word for word either which I was so happy about. (However I did miss my "Off to the cupboard with you now, Chip." lol) 
     I really, REALLY liked the music. Although Emma Watson was a bit autotuned at times, it was still amazing. I  loved the new music and felt they were great additions to the movie. I found myself singing Bonjour and saying Good morning Belle to myself throughout the entire night and the next day. (That's how obsessed I was with the soundtrack!)
     As far as the acting, I really loved them all. They all made the perfect characters and I loved being able to see them act out my favorite fairy tale. Also, I loved that they protrayed everyone how they were supposed to.
     As far as my favorite scenes, I LOVED them and they became my favorites all over again. I was absolutely amazed at Be Our Guest and I cried at the Ballroom Scene. At the end I KNEW what would happen, and yet I was still biting my nails! This is how into this movie I was. It was everything I needed and I didn't even know it.
     This movie was everything I wanted it to be. So much so that I want to see it again. I love this decision to do everything live action from Disney. I hope to be able to see them all!
Overall, I give this

Labels: