Stacking the Shelves #213 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From Netgalley/Edelweiss: 
The TakedownHello, Sunshine

The Takedown by Corrie Wang
Hello Sunshine by Leila Howland

Traded/Bought: 

I LOVE Jessi Kirby, so I needed this one in my life! 

This one is self-explanatory. Anything with JLA needs to be mine. 

I was DESPERATE for this one. It is taking ALL of me to not read this right now. But I have too many distrations right now with school and the upcoming wedding! I think I may binge read it on Spring Break! 

For review: 

I've never gotten a fancy ARC box before so I was kinda impressed with this one lol And thennnnn on top of that, I got another package from them of the same book lol

Weekly Wrap-Up

Monday 02/28/17:  Goodbye Days by Jef Zentner
Tuesday 03/01/17: Top 10 Books I Should Have Read a Long Time Ago!
Wednesday 03/02/17: Waiting on Wednesday: Little Monsters by Kara Thomas
Thursday 03/03/2017:  Monthly Wrap-Up: February 2017!
Friday 03/04/17: Follow Friday: Are You Afraid of the Dark? 
 Saturday 03/05/17: Ronit & Jamil by Pamela L. Laskin

Me on Instagram @take_me_awayyy:



My friend at work made this rose for me. It went so wel with my Beauty and the Beast retelling that I'm reading right now! 
The same friend that made the rose also made this month's display for the 75th anniversary of Little Golden Books! 

I got this shirt from Amazon and I'm already in love. We had a TAG meeting that day and all the teens said I was too cool to want to be a librarian. They thought the Space Jam Jordan's, the Straight Outta the Library t-shirt, and the new tattoo I have was "too live." (I think that's good lmao) 

How was your week?
Get anything good? 

Labels: