Follow Friday: Tracking New Releases!



Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

HOW DO YOU track new releases? 
I have a really extensive Google Docs workbook that goes by month and lists all the releases I was aware of at the time I made it. I add more as I find out about them. I also track my reading there too, like what my average is in ratings and random things like that/ (Yes I know I'm a nerd. No need to remind me.) And then of course all the information I get, I get it from Goodreads. Goodreads is like the main go to when I need book information and I'm trying to keep track of new releases! 

What about you?!