Top Ten Things that will make me instantly want to read a book!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Things that will make me instantly want to read a book!

1. Pretty Covers: I'm a cover whore. And I am not ashamed lmao 

2. Author I have read and loved before: Anyone like Trish Doller, Miranda Kenneally, Jenn Bennett, Jennifer Armentrout, and so many others!

3. Romance: Call me mushy, but I don't care. (I think I said this exact thing before lol) It could be as a contemp, a thriller, or whatever genre! But if there's no romance, I can admit I won't really be SOLD on it! 

4. Re-Tellings: I love seeing a story I've loved over and over again from another POV. It makes me feel as if I can get even a small glimpse into the author's head! 

5. If it's a thriller or mystery: I really love both. I watch them on tv in the form of Investigation Discovery or other cop shows like Law & Order or others. I read them  whenever I get my hands on them, and I just recently started reading and reviewing adult thrillers here! 

6. Interesting Setting: If they are in space or a spaceship or Italy or some cool place I've never been, then I can most definitely say I will be reading it! My blog name is Take Me Away because I don't go on many vacations, so when I read a book it takes me there!

7. Paranormal/ Fantasy Creatures or Worlds: I LOVE seeing an author make up a world and getting every single element in that world. When they take into consideration that they can do whatever they want and they DO it, it's THE BEST. 

8. Action: I LOVE a page-turner!

9. Adventure: I love when they have to go off to solve some type of problem or something!

10. If it's blurbed by another author that I love or if there is a part in the synopsis that says "For fans of......": Self-Explanatory! And yes I know that "For fans of" statement is mostly wrong, there are some times that they get it right. 

What about you?
Anything I missed? Anything you agree with?
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: