WoW: The November Girl by Lydia Kang


This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we're waiting patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) for! It's hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

The November Girl


      I am Anda, and the lake is my mother. I am the November storms that terrify sailors and sink ships. With their deaths, I keep my little island on Lake Superior alive.
      Hector has come here to hide from his family until he turns eighteen. Isle Royale is shut down for the winter, and there's no one here but me. And now him.
     Hector is running from the violence in his life, but violence runs through my veins. I should send him away, to keep him safe. But I'm half human, too, and Hector makes me want to listen to my foolish, half-human heart. And if I do, I can't protect him from the storms coming for us.

Published by: Macmillian
Expected Publication: September 26, 2017

Why I'm Waiting: Ok, so I saw a bit about forbidden romance and I was sold. I haven't read a siren book in a long time and this one just sounds good. Also, I can honestly say that I fell for this one because it said November and that's my birth month lol 

What are you waiting on this week?
Will you be waiting on this with me?

Labels: ,