Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join.
This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books that I want to Read During my Library's Summer Reading Program!
When you work at the library, summertime is pretty busy with the Summer Reading Program (SRP). And this year is no different! We have so many activities planned that I'm super excited about doing! I can't wait to implement all we have planned! But in the lulls (like my lunch break lmao) I am still going to participate in our summer reading program! Here's some of the books that come out this summer that I want to read during SRP!
1. Follow Me Back by A.V. Geiger: My teens have already confiscated my book plate and have begged me to give the backpack that came with it away as an SRP prize. I'm pretty sure they'll be asking for my book too *rolls eyes* lol Releases June 6, 2017
2. Midnight at the Electric by Jodi Lynn Anderson: I am so ready for this one. Can't wait to get to it. Releases June 13, 2017
3. Amid Stars and Darkness by Chani Lynn Feener: Another that I'm all here for! This was my WoW pick a couple weeks out and I am still thinking about it. Hopefully my library gets it! Releases July 18, 2017
4. This is How it Happened by Paula Stokes: I LOVED Girl Against the Universe so naturally I can't wait for this one! Releases July 11, 2017
5. The Unlikelies by Carrie Firestone: I loved her debut last year, so this one I'm sure will be no different. It was unique and quirky and funny and I loved it! Can't wait to see what this one is about! Releases June 6, 2017
6. Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab: Umm did we all read the ending to This Savage Song? Then yes I think we will all be reading this for our Summer Reading Program! Releases June 13, 2017
7. What to Say Next by Julie Bauxbaum: I thought her debut was really cute, but this one is said to "tone down the fluff," so I'm excited to see what this one is all about! Can't wait to read this one! Releases July 11, 2017
8. The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell: I have heard nothing but good things about this one and I can't wait to see if they deliver. Also, that cover is BAD. ASS. Releases July 18, 2017
9. Little Monsters by Kara Thomas: I love reading thrillers in the summer. I'm not sure why, but I do. And because there's hardly any that come out this summer, I'm going to try and savor this one that does! Releases July 25, 2017
10. No Good Deed by Kara Connolly: Robin Hood re-telling and the MC is a girl?! OH YES. Cannot wait to have this one in my hands. I begged for it at TLA, but they didn't have any copies :( Releases July 18, 2017
What about you?
Will you be reading any of these for your local Summer Reading Program?!
Don't forget to sign up for it!