Stacking the Shelves #222 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

 
This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review: 
Retribution RailsFollow Me Back (Follow Me Back, #1)

Retributoin Rails by Erin Bowman

I actually haven't read the first one,, so I MAY be trading this one away...... We'll see. 

Follow Me Back by A.V. Geiger

It came with a backpack and some information about the book that my teens have already confiscated lol I told them to let me at least read it so I could recommend it to those who would like it, but it has Twitter so they're all inteested lol

From the library: 
Currently Listening:

This Lullaby by  Sarah Dessen

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Sunday 05/07/2017: Stacking the Shelves #221 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!
Monday 05/08/17:  #ReadaDessen Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
Wednesday 05/10/17: Waiting on Wednesday: The Lost Frost Girl by Amy Wilson
Thursday 05/11/2017:  Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
Friday 05/12/17: Follow Friday: Scary Firsts
 Saturday 05/13/17: StS 


Me on Instagram:

Family Photo <3

What went on at your blog this week? 
Show me in the comments! 

Labels: