Sunday, May 21, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #223 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought: 
The Seafarer's Kiss

From the Library:
Hearts & Other Body PartsEmpress of a Thousand Skies (Empress of a Thousand Skies, #1)

Finished my current Sarah Dessen on audio, so I needed something else. Imagine my luck when I saw that Empress was dropped in my inbox and the audio was narrated by Rebecca Soler. (Same one who did the Lunar Chronicles series!) 


For Review:
All Things NewSolo
I Believe in a Thing Called Love

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Sunday 05/14/2017: Happy Mother's Day! 
Monday 05/15/17:  No Post. 
Tuesday 05/16/17: Top Ten of the Best & Worst Mom's in YA!
Wednesday 05/17/17: Waiting on Wednesday: Amid Stars and Darkness by Chani Lynn Feener
Friday 05/19/17: READy to Talk: New Job, Who Dis?!
 Saturday 05/20/17: No Post. I got flooded in and couldn't go to a movie so I couldn't review it :( 


Me on Instagram:

Celebrated Asian Pacific Heritage Month at the library with Henna and a Movie! The TAG teens picked Moana and we ate Japanese treats. The Henna artist was amazingly talented. My tatto is still so pretty! 

What went on at your  blog this week?!



5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the henna design you got! One of the things I wished I learned when I was younger. I feel like a bad Indian, for not learning. :/ I didn't love Empress of a Thousand Skies, but I think I may read the sequel (have you seen its cover? Gorgeous!). I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Nikki. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOTHING makes you a bad anything. You are a wonderful person <3 Also, I'm not sure I'm loving Empress either, which is depressing since I'm LOVED the Lunar Chronicles and we're supposed to be "the audience."

      Delete
  3. Just a wee bit jelly you got I Believe in a Thing Called Love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I requested it because there is a girl at my library who LOVESSSSSS K-Pop and K-Dramas. I couldn't find anyone to trade it with me and TLA was out, so I requested it from Edelweiss. I let her download it because it doesn't seem as if our library will get it.

      Delete