Top Ten (or 13) Most Anticipated Books for the Second Half of 2017!!!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top Ten 13 Most Anticipated Books for the Second Half of 2017!!!

Mask of Shadows (Untitled, #1)27 Hours (The Nightside Saga, #1)

1. Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller: The synopsis had me at gender-fluid. I CANNOT wait to read this. Releases September 5, 2017

2. 27 Hours by Tristina Wright: Because HOLY CRAP DIVERSITY IN SPACE? LIKE ON THE MOON! How can you NOT be excited for this?! Releases October 3, 2017
Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles Trilogy #1)An Enchantment of Ravens

3. Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows: There is illegal dragon trafficking. GIMME. Releases September 12, 2017

4. An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson: I'm not a huge fan of fae, BUT I'm not about to sit here and act like I'm not SUPER interested to see if the the content in this book is as beautiful as the cover.  Releases September 26, 2017

Dear MartinLittle & Lion

5. Dear Martin by Nic Stone: I already read some of this before handing it to one of the kids at the library that was really excited about it, but I am SO ready to REALLY READ it. Releases October 17, 2017

6. Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert: I actually never got around to reading her debut (even though I bought it smh) so I am making it a "point" (see what I did there hahaha) to read this one.  Releases August 8, 2017

RenegadesWonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons, #1)

7. Renegades by Marissa Meyer: Did anyone NOT see this being on the list? Lol You don't know me at all if you didn't!!! Releases November 7, 2017

8. Wonder Woman Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo: Another one where if you didn't think this would be on my list, you don't know me at all! Releases August 29, 2017

Odd & TrueThe Wicker King

9. Odd & True by Cat Winters: It's Historical Fiction so I'm still kind of skeptical, but it's also monster slaying, so I'm also not skeptical. That totally makes sense I know lmao Releases September 12, 2017

10. The Wicker King by K.Ancrum: I am PRAYING this goes well. The synopsis sounds like magical realism and I haven't found one that I loved in a very long time. I just need this to be good ok. Releases October 31, 2017

Warcross (Warcross, #1)The Midnight Dance

11. War Cross by Marie Lu: I have not yet read a book by Marie Lu.... Only because everyone I've tried reading I couldn't finish it. *dodges tomatoes* Hear me out..... When Legend was released I was NOT a fan of dystopians. And then when her second series came out I was not too excited about it because I hadn't read her first series. SO, I said all that to say, although this cover is terrible, I WILL be reading this because of how relevant the actual game from the book is! (Or seems anyways. I haven't quite read it yet lol) Releases September 12, 2017

12. The Midnight Dance by Nikki Katz: Man look, this cover is GORGEOUS and I have yet to read a book about ballet that I actually like, so I will most definitely be checking this one out! I can't wait!!!  Releases October 17, 2017


Girls Made of Snow and Glass

13. Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust: LGBTQ Frozen/ Snow White MASH-UP. *drops mic* Releases September 5, 2017


Y'all, Fall is bout to be LITTTTTTTTTT 

Labels: