Stacking the Shelves #240 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review: 
HavenThe Upside of Falling Down
Nice Try, Jane SinnerStarlight Nights


The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Monday 10/16/17: Dear Martin by Nic Stone
Wednesday 10/18/17: Waiting on Wednesday: The Unfortunates by Kim Liggett
Thursday 10/19/2017:  No Post
Friday 10/20/17: Book Blogger Hop: Wanna play a Game? 
 Saturday 10/21/17:  Tweens Read 2017!

Me on Instagram


I had a creepy storytime at work and all the kids totally loved the creepy carrots craft. Halloween is so much fun. 

Tweens Read was this weekend and I was lucky to attend. I goto to see some really great panels and I got to see some really great authors and I learned about some really great books. 


This is one of the authors I met on Saturday. This is Caleb Huetter who wrote Top Elf. It's a MG book that is about some elves competing to be the next Santa! I had heard about the book, but hadn't read it, so I planned to buy it on Saturday. Unfortunately by the time I went to buy it, they were sold out. (Apparently those went first!) So I did the next best thing and ordered it. Caleb was nice enough to try to find one for me, to no avail. So I bought one and shipped it to myself and he took a picture with me so that was cool. 

My favorite part of my job is attending things like these to "learn more" about books and patrons. Like I get to meet authors for work lol So INSANE. I love my job. #LibraryLife


What happened at your blog?

Labels: