Stacking the Shelves #242 & the Weekyl Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review: 
This Heart of Mine

From the library:
An Unkindness of MagiciansWhen I Am Through with You
Dare Mighty Things

The Weekly Wrap-Up!


Sunday 10/30/2017: Stacking the Shelves #241 & the Weekly Wrap-Up! 
Monday 10/23/17: Monthly Wrap-Up! 
Tuesday 10/31/17: Top 10 was a Freebie! I chose: Top 10 Books that Remind me of my favorite Halloween Candy! 
Wednesday 11/01/17: Waiting on Wednesday: The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo
Thursday 11/02/2017:  No Post
Friday 11/03/17: Book Blogger Hop: Saving Pages
 Saturday 11/04/17:  No Post

As some of you might know, I suffer from anxiety and get migraines when I lose sleep. I've been working on a paper and have stayed up late multiplle times this week and have been stressing on the schoolwork I've been catching up on after Harvey. (Yes, STILL) I've been listening to books, just haven't had time to review them. I promise I will get to them as soon as I am feeling better. 

Me on Instagram:

I realized I have so many cheetah print things (I also own some shoes with cheetah print lol) So I was confused as to how I don't also own a cheetah print book sleeve? Also, the same day I posted this, the same day I had one in the works. Thank you Bookish Twitter, sometimes you use your powers for good lol 


This week's Toddler Time fell on Halloween so I had some of my babies come in in costume! There was a Jessie and a Mickey! (Me and Jessie are holding up our monsters we made as a craft.) 

Me and my co-worker! She's a gumball machine lol Absolutely adorable. 

 Then there was me and some of my other coworkers. The cutest Peter Pan ever with a real Tinkerbell on her shoulder lol And then there was the Ghostbuster who got our real vaccuum out of the closet. She's working on one of the take and make monster crafts I put out for the day! 

Bought myself a new shirt because I passed my comps and because Nov. 2nd was my birthday. It says "Are Cardigans the lab coats of library science?" (I had 3 people ask where I got it, I just searched librarian humor on Amazon and it was there!) 




Labels: