Waiting on Wednesday: Hidden Pieces by Paula Stokes


This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we're waiting patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) for! It's hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

Hidden Pieces


     Embry Woods has secrets. Small ones about her past. Bigger ones about her relationship with town hero Luke and her feelings for someone new. But the biggest secret she carries with her is about what happened that night at the Sea Cliff Inn. The fire. The homeless guy. Everyone thinks Embry is a hero, too, but that couldn’t be further from the truth.
     Embry thinks she’ll have to take the secret to her grave, until she receives an anonymous note—someone else knows the truth. Next comes a series of threatening messages, asking Embry to make impossible choices, forcing her to put her loved ones at risk. Someone is playing a high stakes game where no one in Embry’s life is safe. And their last move is murder...
 

Published by: HarperTeen
Expected Publication: May 1, 2018

Why I'm Waiting: First of all, I LOVE Paula Stokes. And this just sounds amazing. Just like with This is How it Happened and Girl Against the Universe, I will probably read this in one sitting. I don't think I've ever read something so dark from her, but I'm excited for the challenge!  

What are you waiting on this week?
Will you be waiting on this one with me?

Labels: