Top Ten Books I Really Liked But Can't Remember Anything/ Much About

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books I Really Liked But Can't Remember Anything/ Much About

Before I FallBeastly
Hereafter (Hereafter, #1)Nightshade (Nightshade #1; Nightshade World #4)
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)The Body Finder
Firelight (Firelight, #1)Angelfire (Angelfire, #1)
TenAltered (Altered, #1)

Most of these are books that I read in my first years of blogging. And after 7 years of doing it, the books kind of all gel together. Most of these I liked enough for a re-read, but unless they have an audio book, I don't see myself re-reading anytime soon :( 

What about you?

Labels: