Celebrate National Poetry Month: Poetry in Music!



Since I'm out of town this week, I'm not sure how many reviews will go up, so I decided to post some random posts! So, in honor of National Poetry Month, I wanted to celebrate my favorite form of poetry... Music! It's even better when there's books involved! So, here's some of my favorite books that have songs in their title!


Books with Song Lyrics in their Title! 
I Believe in a Thing Called LoveHow to Save a Life

I Believe in a Thing Called Love
How to Save a Life

The Way You Make Me FeelSince You've Been Gone

The Way You Make Me Feel
Since You've Been Gone
Bad RomanceHeartless

Bad Romance
Heartless


Unbreak My HeartI Want It That Way (2B Trilogy #1)

Unbreak my Heart
I Want it That Way

As Long As You Love Me (2B Trilogy, #2)The Shape of My Heart  (2B Trilogy #3)

As Long as You Love Me 
The Shape of my Heart

Busted

Busted


Any that I missed?
Leave the book's title and author in the comments, along with a link to the song! 

Labels: