TTT: Top 10 Books I Loved but Will Never Re-Read!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books I Loved but Will Never Re-Read!

The Wicked DeepPrince in Disguise

1. The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw: Since its being made into a Netflix movie, unfortunately I see myself watching the movie and probably only skimming the book. 

2. Prince in Disguise by Stephanie Kate Strohm: With contemp romances I normally only go back and re-read the swoony parts lol

Batman: Nightwalker (DC Icons, #2)Turtles All the Way Down

3. Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu: Because even though I LOVED it, I won't re-read it because Batman is just a dude with money. The only reason I read it the first time was I knew this was more of his origin story lol

4. Turtles All the Way Down by John Green: I won't read this one because I connected with the characters too much. Her spiraling made me spiral sometimes and it made me uncomfortable at times. 
The Problem with ForeverThe Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Guide, #1)

5. The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout: See #2

6. The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee: I wouldn't re-read this solely because its historical fiction. I'm not a huge fan of the genre, so reading it the first time was new for me!
Once and for AllStalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)

7. Once and For All by Sarah Dessen: I loved this one and I loved the weddings and stuff, but I wouldn't read this one only because I have so many of her other books to read lol 

8. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco: See #6. However, with this one, I would read the last three chapters just to make sure I remember what happened..... 

The Serpent KingHate List

9. The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner: HAVE YOU READ THIS? Wayyyyyyyyyy too emotional for me. No one warned me the first time so I was driving to work listening to it and yeahhhh. By the time I reached work, I just wiped off my eyeliner because there was  no saving it. 

10. Hate List by Jennifer Brown: With all that's happening, I just can't see myself re-reading this. It's also way too emotional for me and I don't want to put myself through that again. Maybe at another time when I don't have to see this when I turn on the news 

What about you?
Any of these that you agree with?

Labels: