TTT: Bookish Worlds I Would Not Want to Live in!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Bookish Worlds I Would Not Want to Live in!

I've done the other topic for a freebie, so I decided to go with where I wouldn't want to read lol 


Aru Shah and the End of Time (Pandava Quartet, #1)Starry Eyes

1. Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi: There are demons running around in a beauty shops.... Yeah I'm sure I won't want to go there anytime soon.

2. Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett: Nikki + Camping = Nothing good. I know for a fact if I had to do the things Lennon and Zorie did, I probably wouldn't have made it home. 


Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1)Renegades (Renegades, #1)

3. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyem: After reading this and seeing all the magic and danger from the King. No thank you. I will pass lol 

4. Renegades by Marissa Meyer: Having both villains and heroes in one place should make it easier for me to feel safe in the world where Renegades is set, thinking that if the villains were up to something, the heroes would handle it. But after reading Renegades, I can definitely say it doesn't matter who the heroes or the villains are. No one can be trusted. 

This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)Legendary (Caraval, #2)

5. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab: Um the beings there are monsters. No thanks, I'll pass on going there. I don't need that crazy and scary laugh. 

6. Legendary by Stephanie Garber: I would NOT want to be in Caraval. It all sounds so magical and all, but no thanks. The stakes are too high. 

HeartlessScythe (Arc of a Scythe, #1)

7. Heartless by Marissa Meyer: I really don't need to explain this, but I will anyways.... The world itself will make someone go mad. And then on top of that, she doesn't exactly become the sweetest person. 

8. Scythe by Neal Shusterman: This world is really weird. And I don't think I could ever become a Scythe, so that would make me a target. This would be way too hard. 

Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire, #1)

9. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas: Another one where I don't think I have to explain, but I still will. The freaking war that's coming up, I do not want to be a part of any world that will have  a huge fight like the one coming up I'm sure. 

10. The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine: There is some of everything in this book and the freaking Queen was cray. I cannot see myself trying to reason with her or the other monsters found in this kingdom. 

What about you?