Book Blogger Hop: Worker Bees!


Book Blogger Hop

For all of you worker bees out there! How do you balance having a day job/career and managing your blog at night? Is it hard or easy to do, and what do people in your work life think of your blogs?


          I have been looking forward to this question since I scheduled it in my planner. I'm always so amazed at the people that can post everyday that also work all the time. I read fast, but the amount you all read astounds me sometimes! 
     But anyway, for me, I listen to audiobooks. While I work, while I drive, while I do household chores like cooking and cleaning. It helps me get through numerous books that way. HOWEVER, for the most part, I haven't really reviewed the ones I listen to on audio lol I usually review the ones I physically read, and sometimes its a very small number because of work or whatever. (Which I should probably stop doing...)  I also read a lot at night. It's a little hard because I have a husband and a dog who are both demanding lol

     As far as work life, I am lucky to be a YA librarian, so they all know what I do and why I do it. It was actually one of the things that helped get me hired lol My coworkers know that I'm a blogger and they all are amazed that I have so much time on my hands to do it. 

     As for the blog itself, I find myself trying to blog while I'm at the desk (don't quote me on that lol) or on Sundays when I know for sure I'll be off. 


What about you guys? 

Labels: