Top 10 Series I've Given Up On!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Series I've Given Up On! 

The Lotterys Plus OneQueen of Hearts (Queen of Hearts Saga, #1)

1. The Lotterys Plus One by Emma Donoghue: Not really something I liked because of the way one of the characters were treated. And I just saw that there is another book coming out as a companion I think, but I won't be reading it. Unless they have fixed what was wrong in the previous book. 

2. Queen of Hearts series by Colleen Oakes: I only remember thinking that this book was boring and I wasn't a huge fan of it so I didn't even read it all. I remember skimming the end, knowing how it would end. And because of that, I won't continue the series. 

The Stars Never Rise (The Stars Never Rise, #1)The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1)

3. The Stars Never Rise series by Rachel Vincent: This one was too preachy for me. It wasn't something that I just wanted to read at the time. Bnt it's still not something I want to read, so I just think I'm done with it. 

4. The Vincent Boys series by Abbi Glines: I know that this author is really popular, but after reading this one, I just don't see myself wanting to continue this series or her other books. To me the hype wasn't warranted. 

The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)

5. The Raven Boys series by Maggie Stiefvater: Don't throw tomatoes at me, but I just don't know what it is about Stiefvater's writing that I don't care for. I DNF'ed this three times before I finally finished it and I still haven't made it through the second one. I'm not even sure why I don't like it... I just don't. 

6. Something Strange and Deadly series by Susan Dennard: I'm not sure why I didn't read the sequels, but for some reason I just didn't. I think I was put off by the fact that they were zombies (at one time I wasn't a fan of them) but even though I really liked this one and I really liked zombies now, I don't think I'll have the time to go back and read them unless it's on audio.....

The Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed, #1)Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters, #1)

7. The Beautiful and the Cursed series by Page Morgan: See #6... But minus the zombies and add gargoyles

8. The Violet Eden series by Jessica Shirvington: I LOVED the first book in this series, so I'm not sure why I didn't continue the series. But now I think it's too late because there's like 5 books in the series and its been out for so long now. And as a blogger, if it's not an audio book that I can speed through, I'm more than likely not going to read it. 

Delirium (Delirium, #1)The Glass Spare (The Glass Spare, #1)

9. Delirium series by Lauren Oliver: Another book where I'm not really sure why I didn't like it, I just didn't. And for now, I just know I won't finish this series. 

10.  The Glass Spare series by Lauren DeStefano: For the synopsis to be so amazing, it definitely lead me on. I was expecting it to be so epic, but it just wasn't what I expected. So, I don't think I will be continuing this one unless Amber says it may redeem itself lol 

What about you?
Any of these series you won't be continuing?
Any of these you think I should give another try?

Labels: