24 in 48 Read-athon!


     #24in48 is a Read-athon that I've wanted to participate in FOREVER, but I've always worked on the days its happened. And of course, this time I'm at work again too. HOWEVER, I got home last night and found out that my internet and cable were out, so I've currently been sitting in the house listening to white noise smh lol So, even though I'm working, I still think I can squeeze in 24 hours this weekend. I've only done about 30 minutes so far on my commute to work, but I'm going to get it in! 

Here's my TBR for the Read-athon: 
I will be checking in on some of the challenges here once I get off! I plan on reading at least 7 hours tonight and then the rest tomorrow while the tech guy is there. I may try to squeeze some listening in while I get ready for my program today! 

Anyone else doing the Read-athon?! 
Tell me your TBR in the comments! 

Labels: