Stacking the Shelves #276 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Publisher:
Outrun the WindHunting Annabelle
Little White Lies

From the Library: 
Then She Was GoneAt the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club, #1)
The Fandom

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Tuesday 07/03/18: Top Ten Books With Red, White, and Blue Covers!
Wednesday 07/04/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes 
Thursday 07/05/2018: No Post
Friday 07/06/18: Book Blogger Hop: Only One?!
 Saturday 07/07/18:  Campfire by Shawn Sarles

Me on Instagram!


The teens made Makey Makey Floor Pianos at work. They made their own indicvidually at first and then put all of them together to make one huge one. It was pretty awesome lol 


I posted a late photo of me and my nephew again lol Yes we're weirdos and yes it's ok!

I got all comfortable and layed down to read.... And my "shadow" was right behind me. He's never far from my side... And I wouldn't have it any other way!

What happened at your blog this week? 
Leave me links so that I can comment! 


Labels: