Book Blogger Hop: YouTube users?


Book Blogger Hop

Do you have a YouTube channel? If so, do you post review vlogs?



          I am not a YouTuber. I just don't have that kind of time. Plus I have a really huge pitbull who does not know how to leave Mommy alone when she has a book in her hands lol He likes to lounge on me while I lounge with a book, so I can only imagine trying to film something. And the amount of editing it takes.... Yeah, no lol I don't even re-read my blog posts before they go up. (No judgement here ok lol) It was something I thought of maybe doing for work. Like filming a book talk, but we'll have to see how that goes over with my supervisor. 

But everyone that is, I am seriously in awe of all that you do. My major as an undergrad was Mass Communication with an emphasis on Broadcast Production, and I KNOW all the work it takes to get a good shot, good lighting, good editing, etc. You all are ROCKSTARS,. 

So, what about you? 
Do you have a Youtube channel?
Do you post review vlogs? 


Labels: