Stacking the Shelves #280 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From Publishers:

My Sister, the Serial KillerThe Deepest Roots

From the Library: 
The ImmortalistsHow to Be Safe
Lumberjanes, Vol. 9: On a RollDear Rachel Maddow
Sanctuary (Sanctuary #1)The Jumbies (The Jumbies #1)
Rise of the Jumbies (The Jumbies #2)

Weekly Wrap-Up: 
Tuesday 07/31/18: Top Ten Books that Lived Up to the Hype! 
Wednesday 08/01/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Rayne & Delilah's Midnite Matinee by Jeff  Zentner
Friday 08/03/18: Book Blogger Hop: Bookish Dreams
 Saturday 08/04/18:  Monthly Wrap-Up: July 2018

Me on Instagram: 


Sunday, Funday! Last Sunday me and the hubs went to a Houston Astros game! First one I've been to all season! 


I got a note from Admin that I wasn't expecting and I was SO excited that someone noticed that I was doing SO MUCH this summer. I've missed vacays and friend get togethers, so it was nice that someone "saw" me. 


I had to "test out" the photo booth at the 80's murder mystery party  I had for the teens. I think it was put together just fine lol 


I had a YA meeting at the Seabrook Branch today and I noticed there were these pelican things all over the city. I got even more excited when there was one outside the library lol Of course I had to take a picture with her. Her name is Pearl and she has a cardigan on that has pics of kids reading and her glasses are tortoise shelled and has a chain on the back lmao 


We got these at the branch from a family that has come to all the SRP programs and most of our Summer Feedings. It's one thing to be recognized by admin, but something entirely different to be recognized by the kids you are working so hard for. Nice to be "seen" by them too. 

Labels: