Stacking the Shelves #281 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From Publishers:
Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss

Unclaimed BaggageThe State of Grace
The Revolution of Jack FrostBeneath the Citadel
Unstoppable MosesHearts Unbroken

From the Library:

The OutsiderIn Bed with the Beast (The Naughty Princess Club, #2)



Bought:
Catwoman: Soulstealer (DC Icons, #3)


Weekly Wrap-Up:
Sunday 08/05/2018: Stacking the Shelves #280 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!
Monday 08/06/18: The Other Side of Lost by Jessi Kirby
Tuesday 08/07/18: Top Ten Books You'd Mash Together! 
Wednesday 08/08/18: Waiting on Wednesday:  Since We Last Spoke by Brenda Rufener
Thursday 08/09/2018: Book Blast: The Raging Ones by Krista & Becca Ritchie
Friday 08/03/18: Book Blogger Hop: Sitting With a Good Book!
 Saturday 08/04/18: Finding Yvonne by Brandy Colbert

Me on Instagram:

I might have mentioned that it was Chocolate Chip Cookie Day recently to one of my co-workers and that it made me crave some homemade chocolate chip cookies. The next day she showed up with an entire cookie cake for me lolol I LOVE my job. My husband was just as happy as I was lol 


For our last Summer Reading Program we had a relaxing Black Light party. I wore my shoes that glow in the dark because I'm a cool librarian. They thought I was awesome lol 


This Saturday my nephew was Baptized! He screamed out afterward, "I'M ALL WET!" Talk about embarrassed, but he was super cute. The person holding him is his dad and next to him is my sister. Right in front of the camera is his half brother. 




I finally got my copy of Catwoman in and I was looking at them all together. I really like these covers!


I walked into my aunt's house and saw an old friend. I gave that book to my mom and I didn't know she gave it to my aunt. She said she loved it too! 


What went on at your blog?
Get any of these same books? 
Tell me in the comments! 

Labels: