WoW: The Raven's Tale by Cat Winters


This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we're waiting patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) for! It's hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

The Raven's Tale

     Seventeen-year-old Edgar Poe counts down the days until he can escape his foster family—the wealthy Allans of Richmond, Virginia. He hungers for his upcoming life as a student at the prestigious new university, almost as much as he longs to marry his beloved Elmira Royster. However, on the brink of his departure, all his plans go awry when a macabre Muse named Lenore appears to him. Muses are frightful creatures that lead Artists down a path of ruin and disgrace, and no respectable person could possibly understand or accept them. But Lenore steps out of the shadows with one request: “Let them see me!”
Expected Publication: April 16, 2019
Published by: Amulet Books

Why I'm Waiting: Edgar Allan Poe? Anything dark and spooky with his name on it I want it. I feel like you all should know this about me by now lol 


What are you waiting on this week?
Will you be waiting on this with me?


Labels: